- 1 Does Sun & Ski Price Match its Competitors?
- 2 Does Sun & Ski Price Match Online?
- 3 Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Sun & Ski?
- 4 Price Match Criteria:
- 5 Price Match Process:
- 6 Exclusions:
- 7 Price Adjustment Process:
- 8 Sun & Ski Competitors’ List:
- 9 Returns
- 10 Bikes, Frames & Bike Part Returns
- 11 Returning Oversized Items
- 12 Some Questions and Answers:
- 13 Summary of the Article:
A specialist sporting goods retailer with 32 sites around the nation is called Sun & Ski Sports. Sun & Ski Sports, which was founded in 1980, currently operates 31 locations across 12 states’ beaches.
Does Sun & Ski Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They have a policy of price matching. They had to speak with their customer care to get the details because it isn’t stated on their website. They were informed that in addition to the price adjustment, they also have a price match policy.
Does Sun & Ski Price Match Online?
Yes. Particularly, it takes place online. In-store price matching is not requested.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Sun & Ski?
Yes. They provide a 10-day policy for pricing adjustments.
Price Match Criteria:
The price match standards are as follows:
Both the retailer and the rival should sell the exact same item. That implies that the color, model, and size of both should match.
The product ought to be available.
Price Match Process:
Here is how it works:
You should get in touch with customer care through phone or live chat if you wish to buy anything that is cheaper at a rival.
They will lower your price once they have verified the price match.
Please have a look at the screenshot up top because the website may not have many facts about the price match, but you can find out by contacting customer support.
866-786-3869 is their customer service number.
The price match exclusions are as follows:
There is no price matching for the deals.
Pre-orders, pre-sales, coupons, etc.
Price Adjustment Process:
The method for adjusting prices is as follows:
- If you purchase something from them and within ten days learn that the price has been reduced.
- By presenting them with the purchase receipt and documentation of the reduced price, you can ask for a price adjustment.
- They will refund you the difference once they have verified the cheaper pricing.
Sun & Ski Competitors’ List:
Although there is no precise list of competitors, the rival should be a US-based retailer.
Returns & Exchanges
For amazing excursions, the right equipment is needed. As part of their Price & Performance Guarantee and Peak Perks membership, they accept returns on new and unused items in brand-new packaging with the original tags and proof of purchase. Without a receipt, they are regrettably unable to accept returns.
Proof of Purchase includes:
- printed invoice
- receipt by email
- This is your customer’s main point of contact information. When you make a purchase, it ought to be offered.
Within the first 30 days, credit card purchases will be reimbursed to the original card. Cash refunds for purchases exceeding $350 will be issued in checks after ten business days. Members of Peak Perks have an extra 30 days to utilize their points before they expire.
You have 30 to 60 days (or 60 to 90 days if you’re a Peak Perks member) to return an item and receive store credit for the price you paid. Within 90 days of the purchase date, you may use this credit.
Skateboards, longboards, climbing equipment, and previously worn products are not acceptable returns for your safety. Swimwear, undergarments, and base layers can all be returned as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and unopened, and still have their tags on.
With whatever product they offer, they are delighted to give customer assistance for warranty issues.
How Do I Return An Order?
Fill out the return form and include a packing slip if you wish. Put the product back in its original container (with tags if applicable).
Payment for return shipment is required. (Sorry, there are no available COD packages.)
For your safety, they also suggest using FedEx or Insured Parcel Post tracking.
Send the returned item to:
Department of Refunds 10225 Mula Road
77477 Stafford, Texas
A copy of the tracking number should be kept on file until your refund arrives.
Bikes, Frames & Bike Part Returns
Bikes & Frames:
All City Bikes must give its approval before accepting any returned bikes or frames. Call 866-786-3869 between 9 a.m. and noon to ensure the necessary shipping and packaging needs. and 5 p.m., or send them an email for a Return Authorization.
For full credit, items must be returned in brand-new, unused condition.
An authorization number is required for all bike part returns in order to ensure that the merchandise is packaged and shipped correctly. Contact them by phone at 866-786-3869 during business hours or by email to request a return authorization.
Bikes with installed or damaged parts are not eligible for a refund. Excellent condition bike parts can be returned for a complete refund.
Returning Oversized Items
Follow these procedures to return an item that is too large:
- Please send the item(s) in their original packing, carefully packaged, and without being assembled. Please package the items in their original boxes if at all feasible.
- Put the item(s) being returned in its original packaging and include the original packing list. Contact a Customer Service Specialist for advice on how to arrange for a freight delivery company to pick up your offering. Please have your order number available when you call.
- The item(s) must be at the door for the freight and you must be at home for pick-up.
- After receiving it, you can anticipate a refund in the same payment method that you initially used to make the transaction. If the return is due to a mistake or fault on the part of the manufacturer, you will have your shipping costs back.
Some Questions and Answers:
You now have knowledge of Sun & Ski’s policy on price matching and adjustments. However, you can still have some queries. Following are some queries and responses:
When was Sun & Ski Founded?
In 1980, it was founded.
What makes Sun & Ski so popular?
A few factors contribute to Sun & Ski’s popularity. They start by providing high-quality goods at affordable pricing. They also offer excellent customer service. And last, their policy on price adjustments and price matching is unrivaled!
Summary of the Article:
Popular company Sun & Ski sells high-quality goods at affordable costs. They also offer excellent customer service and a strategy on price matching and adjustments that is tough to better! You can exchange your item for store credit or a refund if you’re not satisfied with it. Additionally, their customer care staff is always willing to assist you if you have any questions.