- 1 Does Rutland Cycling Price Match its Competitors?
- 2 Does Rutland Cycling Price Match Online?
- 3 Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Rutland Cycling?
- 4 Price Match Criteria:
- 5 Price Match Process:
- 6 Exclusions:
- 7 Rutland Cycling Competitors’ List:
- 8 Rutland Cycling Returns Policy
- 9 Some Questions and Answers:
- 10 Summary of the Article:
A second-generation family business, Rutland Cycling operates 14 locations and maintains the best website in its sector. The businesses in Rutland include Electric Bike Centers and cater to cyclists of all abilities, from young children learning to ride their first bike to competitive athletes.
Even though a lot has changed in the cycling world since 1981, the goal of encouraging more people to pedal remains the same. They are here to help consumers achieve their biking goals; it’s much more than just selling bicycles to them. As we have grown over the years, their family values have assisted them in developing a strong team culture and keeping their attention on offering their clients the best possible service.
Learn more about Rutland Cycling’s price-matching and adjusting policies here:
Does Rutland Cycling Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They provide a policy of price matching with rival businesses. Later on in the text, you will discover how to make a price match request.
Does Rutland Cycling Price Match Online?
Yes. By phone or live chat, they provide a price matching policy online.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Rutland Cycling?
No. After the sale, there is no price adjustment available.
I contacted their customer service, however, the responses I got weren’t very detailed or clear:
“Okay. There is no specific amount of time for this. It is offered on a case-by-case basis and occasionally if the price is lowered right away after the transaction. After an order, price matching is not subject to any specific rules or deadlines. Each situation is handled separately.
Therefore, it is unclear from the response if they offer the price adjustment or not.
Perhaps they were still discussing the price match.
Price Match Criteria:
The price match standards are as follows:
- With the exception of the quirk, they can only price match identical things (including size and color).
- The total price includes all delivery costs.
- The item must be in stock and available for shipping at the retailer.
- They will only match current published pricing, omitting any personal or membership discounts and any delivery fees.
- Only reputable merchants offering authentic products are qualified for a price match.
- Although it’s not always the case, Cycle To Work discounts could be accepted as part of a price match. There can also be a charge.
Price Match Process:
This is how price matching works:
Contact us at 0330 555 0080.
At these times and days: (Mon-Fri 08:30-19:00, Sat&Sun 09:30-17:00)
Speak to them on live chat
At these times: (Mon-Fri 08:30-22:00, Sat 09:30-17:00, Sun 09:30-22:00) (Mon-Fri 08:30-22:00, Sat 09:30-17:00, Sun 09:30-22:00)
Email address: email@example.com
For In-store Requests:
Check out one of these shops:find your nearest store
These items are not eligible for price matching:
The Price Match cannot be used with any other offer or discount code.
Rutland Cycling Competitors’ List:
There are no specific rivals, therefore the product needs to be the same wherever it’s sold—online or off.
Rutland Cycling Returns Policy
They advise using a tracked postal or courier service because it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely and securely. Please make sure the value of the products in your box is covered by the service you choose.
The quickest approach to exchanging a product is to place a new order for the item you want and then send back the one you don’t need.
Returning your item using their services.
There is a £3.50 fee for using their DPD Local Drop-off service or Royal Mail labels, which will be subtracted from your refund. They will get in touch with you to manually retrieve the cash if you select the DPD Local Drop-off service or Royal Mail labels. It is acceptable to send packages that are up to 10 kg and 50 cm in size.
Using couriers to return heavy or expensive items that cost £15 to pick up, £60 for basic bike collections, and £100 for premium bike collections could save you money on shipping (depending on how it was delivered).
- Keep in mind that if there are problems with the goods, they will only compensate you up to £10 for return shipping. If this is the case, they strongly suggest you use their returns services.
- Since they are not responsible for things lost or damaged in transit, USPS advises getting proof of delivery or using a tracking service. Make sure the service you’re utilizing covers the value of your shipment by checking again.
- Any refunds or exchanges will be given following the receipt and evaluation of the products by Rutland Cycling. When they receive and inspect your merchandise, they will also take any transportation charges into account.
- Since they strive to make their products as affordable as possible, they do not offer free returns. Yes, they will cover expenditures up to £10 if the goods are flawed, damaged, or misrepresented.
Some Questions and Answers:
You now know about Rutland Cycling’s policy on price matching and adjustments. However, you can still have some queries. Following are some queries and responses:
When was Rutland Cycling Founded?
In 1981, Rutland Cycling was established.
What makes Rutland Cycling so popular?
Rutland Cycling is well-known for its extensive product selection, affordable rates, and top-notch customer support.
Summary of the Article:
Rutland Cycling will match the price of any equivalent product offered by a rival. Calling their customer support line or going to one of their stores is a simple process. Most products are eligible, but there are some exclusions. Within 30 days of making a purchase, you may return it for a complete refund. There might be a shipping charge.