- 1 What is Overstock’s Return Policy?
- 2 How To Return an Overstock item?
- 3 Can you return an online purchase to the store?
- 4 How strict is the Overstock return policy?
- 5 Overstock Exchange Policy
- 6 Overstock Refund Policy
- 7 Does Overstock take returns without a receipt?
- 8 Does Overstock accept returns after 30 days?
- 9 What items cannot be returned to Overstock?
- 10 FAQs
- 11 Conclusion
One of the biggest online retailers in the world, Overstock competes with Amazon in terms of market share and devoted customer base.
While the majority of Overstock customers are happy with their purchases, there are instances where you might want to return a product and receive a full refund.
The good news is that returning an item to Overstock is quick, simple, and requires no effort. For your money to be returned, you must follow their promotional timeframe, though.
What is Overstock’s Return Policy?
According to the Overstock return policy, you can return your purchases for a full refund within 30 days after purchase. All goods must be in the same condition as when they were first bought.
It is vital to keep in mind that you will be responsible for paying the shipping fees if you return the item out of bad taste, such as because it doesn’t fit or you change your mind.
|Return Timeline||30 Days|
|Return Method||Mail or In-Store|
|Exchange Period||No exchange policy|
|Exchange Method||No exchange policy|
|Refund Period||Within 14 Business Days|
|Refund Method||Original payment method|
How To Return an Overstock item?
Although you must complete a return item form and have an Overstock account, returning an Overstock item is often a simple process.
- You must first log into your account.
- Then, from your Dashboard in My Account, click the “Orders & Returns” tile.
- Click “Return Item” next to the item you want to return after that.
- Give us the details of your return. Simply press “Submit Return.”
- To choose your return label delivery option, click “Get Label,” then follow the on-screen directions to send your item back.
- Your return shipping label will be delivered to you by one of three links: “Get Mobile Code,” which doesn’t require printing, “Print Label,” or “Email Link.”
- Please write down your return shipping address and RMA number if you decided not to utilize our return shipping label.
You will receive a confirmation through email after completing all of these steps, along with your UPS return link and additional instructions for shipping your things in.
You are in charge of wrapping your returned items, and you are free to use the factory packaging or new packaging.
You can still return an item if you don’t have an Overstock account, but you’ll need to create a new account using the same email address you used to make the purchase.
Can you return an online purchase to the store?
You cannot return anything to a physical place since Overstock does not have any physical storefronts.
However, Overstock does employ independent contractors. The return policy will be determined by the third-party seller’s policies if you make a purchase through them.
How strict is the Overstock return policy?
The Overstock return policy is rather forgiving when compared to those of many other businesses. The return process is relatively easy, and you have more than enough time to determine whether you want an item or not.
Remember that Overstock will inspect all returned items, and if you want a refund, everything you send back must be in brand-new or unused condition with all the original product attachments.
Overstock Exchange Policy
Overstock doesn’t actually have an exchange policy in place. Instead, the business provides a return policy whereby you can get a refund and buy something else.
Overstock Refund Policy
You may anticipate the refund policy to be executed fast as long as you return your product within 30 days of delivery, it is in good condition, and it includes the original product inserts and accessories.
You will often receive the full cost of the product in a refund. However, they will reimburse you for the full cost of the item as well as the shipping costs if the return is the result of an Overstock error or a defective product.
Four weeks after returning your package to the sender, you should expect to get your money returned.
Regarding the complete return and refund procedure, you will receive an email notification.
Does Overstock take returns without a receipt?
When returning an item from Overstock, you do not need a physical receipt because the retailer will have all the sales documentation.
Does Overstock accept returns after 30 days?
After 30 days, Overstock won’t accept a return. Having said that, the complete return and refund procedure typically requires several weeks and goes over 30 days.
However, you have 30 days from the day it is delivered to you to mail your product.
What items cannot be returned to Overstock?
There are some products that Overstock won’t accept returns for, including:
Health and Beauty:
- Fragrances and perfumes
- Skin Care Items
- Cosmetics and nail care items
- Items for Personal Grooming
- Massage and Aromatherapy Supplies
- Supplements and vitamins
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Products for oral health
- Sunscreens and insect repellents
Personal and Perishable Items:
- Intimate Clothing
- Wearable Jewelry
- products made with food ingredients
- Plants and Flowers
- Additional non-returnable items
- Items marked “Final Sale” and “As Is”
- Cartridges for ink
- Sports collectibles that are factory-sealed
- Membership at Club O
Non-Returnable If Opened:
- Mattresses (unless damaged or defective)
- Toppers for mattresses and pillows
- Items offered in cases or in bulk
- Designer Garments
- Designer accessories and handbags
Does Overstock give full refunds?
Your product will be fully refunded by Overstock. Additionally, Overstock will pay for shipping costs if the return is being made due to an error on its part.
Can I return the Overstock product after use?
Swimwear and luxury apparel are two examples of things that cannot be returned once worn. In addition, once they have been opened, mattresses, mattress toppers, and pillows cannot be returned.
How long do Overstock refunds take?
An Overstock refund should take around four weeks from start to finish. Once you return the item to Overstock, the 30-day period begins.
It doesn’t take long for you to return an item to Overstock, and it doesn’t take much time for you to receive your money back either.
With a few rare exceptions, Overstock will handle a refund for almost everything you purchase from one of its online stores.
The most crucial thing to keep in mind with Overstock is that you must return the item within 30 days after receiving it at your residence.