- 1 Does Clarkes Golf Price Match its Competitors?
- 2 Does Clarkes Golf Price Match Online?
- 3 Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Clarkes Golf?
- 4 Price Match Criteria:
- 5 Price Match Process:
- 6 Exclusions:
- 7 Clarkes Golf Competitors’ List:
- 8 Refund policy
- 9 Some Questions and Answers:
- 10 Summary of the Article:
A 40-year-old family business, Clarkes’ Golf started out small but has since expanded. Clarkes’ Golf owns three golf shops, a 25-bay driving range, a custom fitting suite, a par 3 golf course, and Championship Mini Golf North of England in addition to its online business.
Does Clarkes Golf Price Match its Competitors?
Yes. They provide a policy of price matching with rival businesses.
Does Clarkes Golf Price Match Online?
Yes. Online price matching is an option.
Is There Price Adjustment Policy at the Clarkes Golf?
No. They don’t have a policy for pricing adjustments.
Price Match Criteria:
To make sure that customers receive the best rates possible given the conditions, Clarkes’ Golf is constantly looking for methods to reduce costs. Contact a member of their staff right away if you see a lower price; they will be pleased to match it.
How can Clarkes’ Golf match a lower price found on another website? What needs to be done by Clarkes’ Golf to match lower prices…
- For instance, the size and color of an article of clothing must match those given by Clarkes’ Golf, and the competitor’s goods must be identical to that offered by Clarkes’ Golf.
- The business must have the item in stock at the time of the request, with real inventory visible, in order to price match. eBay auctions are not paid for by Clarkes’.
- Any applicable tax and shipping charges must also be included in the competitor’s price. Speaking prices will not be matched by Clarkes’ Golf; at the time of a price match request, the rivals’ prices must be validated by them.
- When a coupon code is used, Clarkes’ Golf will match the price at a discount if the deal is still available. Direct sales to customers in the United Kingdom are required.
- Any requests that Clarkes’ Golf’s management deems to be unacceptable will be turned down.
Price Match Process:
This is how price matching works:
Contact their customer support as soon as you discover the same item at a competitor.
The price match exclusions are as follows:
- Any other promotional offers or services cannot be used with a product that has been price matched. To put it another way, price-matched items cannot be further discounted using discount coupons.
- No retroactive pricing matching is allowed after the transaction has been completed. Once the first item has been purchased, Clarkes Golf’s customer care will determine whether or not you are permitted to purchase more items at the same price.
Clarkes Golf Competitors’ List:
The business does not maintain a list of price-matching competitors. most definitely not on their website. So, whenever you locate a product for the price match, confirm that it is identical and complies with the guidelines.
In conclusion, if you’re dissatisfied with your item, they offer quick and easy returns!
- Clarkesgolf.co.uk allows you to return unused items in their original packaging with all of the tags attached within 14 days of receipt for a full refund if you aren’t happy with your purchase.
- If you’re returning something, shipping will be free of charge. If you return your purchases, the delivery costs will be subtracted from your overall refund. (£4.50 for DPD and £5.50 for Royal Mail)
- They will offer their apologies if you get the wrong items. Since this is not frequently encountered, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01744 419914 as soon as you can.
- Regardless of whether they have been used, any complementary items that were included with the item you are returning must be returned. Your balance should be reduced by the present value if you used and kept the freebie.
The return of split gloves is prohibited. Two pairs of socks have been split in half.
any previously worn clothing items, as well as everything that has been used. This guarantee also covers newly installed software and any computers and equipment on which it has been registered.
However, unless they were misdelivered, they do not accept refunds on secondhand or custom-made items.
Returning via Post
They aim to make the return process as easy as possible for you, so you may use Royal Mail or DPD to ship your items back. If you desire to return all or a portion of your purchase, please complete the accompanying Returns Form and include your order number and contact information.
Please don’t forget to provide your email address and order number. The best things for this service are big ones like umbrellas, clubs, trolleys, luggage, and so on.
Independently returned items:
Send it to the following address, please:
Park at Millbrook Business
Every product is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year warranty that is good across all of America. The actions listed below must be taken if a product is delivered damaged or stops working as intended after routine use:
- They will provide a full refund for orders placed within 14 days or in exchange for the defective item.
- Please get in touch with a team member at 01744 419914 or email@example.com regarding orders that are more than 14 days old but less than 12 months old.
- If you agree to the manufacturer’s proposal, they will send a courier to the factory to start the repair once you pay the associated costs.
Some Questions and Answers:
You now know about Clarkes Golf’s policy on price matching and adjustments. However, you can still have some queries. Following are some queries and responses:
When was Clarkes Golf Founded?
Although it isn’t stated, the company was created more than 40 years ago, according to their website.
What makes Clarkes Golf so popular?
There are several of them. First, they have a policy that will match prices if you discover an item for less elsewhere. Second, as long as you have your receipt and the item is in brand-new condition, they accept returns on the majority of things.
Summary of the Article:
Popular golfing retailer Clarkes Golf accepts returns on the majority of its merchandise and has a price-matching policy. They have been in operation for more than 40 years and are renowned for providing top-notch clientele. Additionally, they provide the sale of both new and used golfing clothes and accessories.