- 1 Does Bing Lee offer Price Match In-Store?
- 2 Does Bing Lee offer Price Match Online?
- 3 Does Bing Lee Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
- 4 Price Match Criteria:
- 5 Price Match Process:
- 6 Exclusions:
- 7 Bing Lee Price Matching Competitors List:
- 8 Returns Policy
- 9 Some Questions and Answers:
- 10 Summary of this Article:
A privately held Australian business called Bing Lee specializes in products for computers, telecommunications, and electronics. Bing Lee is the largest electrical retail company of its sort in every state, with 41 locations spread throughout New South Wales and $490 million in annual sales!
Does Bing Lee offer Price Match In-Store?
Yes. Price matching is available in-store at The Bing Lee. Therefore, in order to obtain a price match at their store, you would have brought and presented the low-price proof. They will price match for you after they have verified the reduced price.
Does Bing Lee offer Price Match Online?
Yes. Bing Lee provides online price matching. You can submit a price match request online at www.binglee.com.au, but there are some requirements that you will learn about later in this article.
Does Bing Lee Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
No. There is no price adjustment policy at The Bing Lee. In order to find out if they had a price adjustment policy, I got in touch with their customer support.
Here’s what they had to say:
We are regrettably unable to change previous orders.
Price Match Criteria:
The price match standards are as follows:
- The first requirement is that the company must be registered as an Australian Business with an Australian Business Number and GST registration.
- Additionally, the company must be registered in the competitor’s name and have at least two physical locations in Australia.
- Bing Lee can be informed about the product. The optimum time to do it would be when you price match.
- You must locate a product that is identical to the one on the market. It must be created by the same business and contain all the same characteristics, including the same color, size, and manufacturing year.
- To qualify for the price match, the competitor must have the product in stock. Backorders are not permitted for the item.
- The item cannot be combined with other items. If so, you are unable to match the price.
- To price match, the item must be available and in stock at Bing Lee.
- For a price match to be valid right now, the product must be offered for sale. Furthermore, if it is promoted online, it must be immediately available and in stock.
- Bing Lee must be able to verify the item.
Price Match Process:
This is how price matching works:
You should visit their store with documentation of the lower price in order to obtain a price match there. They will match the price for you once they have verified the cheaper price.
- You can connect with their team and ask for a price match to request one online.
- You can also call the following number to get a price match: 1300 609 228.
The price match exclusions are as follows:
You cannot utilize products that you purchase through eBay or another payment method for price matching.
For price matches, advertising mistakes are not taken into account.
Commercial quantities, delivery, installation, or handling fees are excluded from the price match in all other respects.
These are not comparable in price:
- proposals from the resellers.
- website auction
- programs for paid membership or shops.
Bing Lee Price Matching Competitors List:
At Bing Lee, there is no specific competitors list. Regarding this, I spoke with their customer service.
Here’s what they had to say:
We don’t have a specific list of competitors, but we can price match an item for you as long as the merchant complies with the conditions.
Australian Consumer Law
Bing Lee is a merchandiser. They are governed by particular laws, such as the Australian Consumer Law. They may not always assist you in fixing a problem with your Goods. The Australian Consumer Statute is the name of this law.
If the products are defective or do not function, you are entitled to a replacement or refund. In addition, you may be compensated for further losses the goods may have caused you.
No Change of Mind Returns
You can’t just return the goods because you changed your mind or decided differently about Bing Lee’s goods and services.
Assessment of Goods for Return
Bing Lee has the authority to judge whether items are eligible for a return based on a variety of factors, including their age and condition. But the client ought to:
Bring the Bing Lee purchase receipt or other transaction proof with you as proof of purchase.
Please be aware that it could be necessary for the company that made the item you purchased to visit and inspect the problem. They will ask them to find out if they don’t in that case.
What Happens When Goods Are Accepted for Return?
When Bing Lee accepts goods for return: Subject to any legal obligations the Bing Lee may have to the contrary.
If there is a problem with your purchase or you would like a replacement, Bing Lee will do so. They’ll accomplish this in a timely manner.
When a reasonable consumer would not have purchased the goods if they were aware of the issue, this is referred to as a “serious failure.” It might be advisable to consult the ACL if you need further details.
What Happens After Your Goods Have Been Repaired?
The Bing Lee will get in touch with you once your goods have been fixed or replaced to make preparations for delivery. By law, Bing Lee is required to pay for the items if there is a substantial failure in the goods.
Some Questions and Answers:
To learn more about the Bing Lee Price Match Policy, read the following questions and answers:
When was Bing Lee founded?
In 1957, it was founded.
Who owns the Bing Lee?
Ken is the only owner and chairman because Bing Lee passed away in 1987.
Summary of this Article:
Australia-based store Bing Lee sells electronics, appliances, and home furnishings. Bing Lee will match prices if a consumer finds a product at a lower cost from another merchant. Products bought through eBay, classified advertisements, auction sites, paid membership businesses, or the manufacturer is some exceptions, though. The customer must also have the original receipt or other transaction documentation. Finally, the Bing Lee company is legally required to pay for the thing if there is a severe failure with the product.